Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Breaded Chicken & Zucchini

For dinner tonight I made breaded chicken & zucchini.  Slicing up the zucchini into spears, and using chicken strips so it was all finger food type size.
I combined eggs with a little buttermilk and dipped the zucchini and chicken in, then rolled them in Italian seasoned bread crumbs.

Place all on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 30-45 mins.

These are a great healthy alternative to frying.  Great for a low-fat diet!  And the zucchini can replace french fries.  This is one of the reasons I always have bread crumbs in my food storage!  I like the already seasoned ones, but if you have plain you can always add seasoning to it.

1 comment:

  1. I made the breaded chicken strips last night and they were SO yummy! Super easy too :)
    Thanks JoDee!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...