Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chicken Alfredo

This Alfredo sauce is the BEST I have ever had- it's better than any restaurant! The chicken I always use the same marinade, and then we grill it on the BBQ.  We've had the chicken by itself before and it's great too.

I got this Chicken Marinade off of a McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning bottle and it's AMAZING!
in a Ziploc bag combine-
1 lb raw chicken
1 t. Italian seasoning
2 t. Montreal chicken seasoning (I use McCormick)
1/4 c. olive oil
2 T. white vinegar
zip the bag and roll it around a bit so the marinade gets all over the chicken.  Turn the bag every once in awhile.  You can use this marinade for a few minutes before to hours before.  Then just cook your chicken how you like- Grill, pan fry, or bake.

Alfredo Sauce:
in a sauce pan melt 1 cube (1/2 c. ) butter
add 1 (8oz) block of cream cheese
Now the key at this point is to use a whisk and really mix the two until they are not separating.
Then add
2 c. milk
1 t. garlic powder
16 oz tub of Parmesan cheese
1/4 t. black pepper
Cook until the cheese is well melted and it starts to thicken up.  I've noticed it thickens up a lot more as it cools.

1 comment:

  1. Recipe looks great. Gonna give it a try tomorrow! I am a new follower, hope you have time to visit me! I am at http://www.petsmartsavings.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...