Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mini Pizza's

These are something my kids really love because they get to make their own.  I've seen them done with Portabello mushrooms instead of the English muffin too for a low-carb option, but I've never tried that.

This is my basic sauce for any pizza:
1 can tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
1-2 T. Italian seasoning
(I ALWAYS buy the Hunts paste and sauce that is pre-seasoned like "garlic" or "oregano")

Cut English Muffins in half and place on a cookie sheet- cut side up.
Cover each with sauce, then top with cheese and your favorite toppings.


Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden.

6 comments:

  1. sooo yummy! wanna try it too.. =)

    found you at friday blog hop and im your newest follower!

    hope you follow back.

    http://shyvhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower from Friday's blog hops. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Following you from Social Parade Friday. Looking forward to reading more. Mine is http://www.nestingwithniall.blogspot.com. Would love to have you follow back. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUMMY! We haven't made homemade pizza in our house in awhile, sounds like a good compliment to our Friday movie night.

    Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues
    http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! We are going to be making mini pizzas for my daughters birthday party in a few weeks.

    I am blog hoppin'! And now I am following your lovely blog!

    Hope you can return the love and stop on by my blog: Lil Daisies!

    Blessings,
    Bella
    http://lildaisies.blogspot.com/2010/09/hoppin-to-meet-some-new-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls would love that!! Stopping by from Social Parade. I'm following and can't wait to read more of your blog!

    Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas
    www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...