Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rice-a-Roni Chicken Salad

I used to make this a lot, but haven't in years.  It's really good hot or cold- which makes it perfect for dinner one night, then picnic lunch the next day.  It's also a pretty easy one to do from things in your food storage- just make sure you have bottled chicken! And it's fairly cheap to make- probably cost me less than $3.50 to make it and it serves our family of 6 for 2 meals!

1 lb chicken breast- cooked & cubed
1 family size box of rice-a-roni- made as per directions on the box
1 c. mayo
2 celery stalks- chopped
2 green onions- chopped
2 T. Worchestire

Mix all together.  That's it! Serve Warm or Cold.

2 comments:

  1. Great Recipe! Hope you can share it on Mom Friendly Meals Monday!

    I'm following from Mingle Mondays!Come by and visit me if you get a chance. I'm hosting Mom Friendly Meals Monday!

    Angie @http://imo-fwiw.blogspot.com/2010/09/mom-friendly-meals-monday-cheesy-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whipped this up a few nights ago for dinner ... And it seriously took a whole few minutes and it was so YUMMY!!
    My hubby even loved it and he is the pickiest of us all :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...