Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Candy Corn Garland

I got this idea from a really cute blog I found. The Funky Polka Dot Giraffe.
I did mine a little different....

Step 1:
Sew three strips of felt together- yellow, orange & white (each a different width)

Step 2:  Cut out a pattern using card stock, then use the pattern to cut out the candy corns, and use the same pattern to cut out a solid color of felt for the backing. (apparently the white card stock reflected in this pic)

Step 3: Sew the backing onto a strip of ribbon.  I used black ribbon and black thread because I thought it went well with the theme.

Step 4: Sew each candy corn onto the backings.  I did a zigzag stitch around the edges just to make it look cute.  That's it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is too cute. I am not a great sewer but I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...