Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

Last Saturday as I was at a Stampin' Up event (pictures and info to  come soon) we had the most amazing cranberry oatmeal cookies! So yesterday I searched my favorite online recipe website- www.allrecipes.com and found a recipe to try.  They turned out AMAZING!!  And a healthy choice for a cookie with both the oatmeal and cranberries- also a sneaky way to get kids to eat them!  I bet this would be a good cookie to make when you're on a diet but craving something sweet.  I'm defiantly making these around Christmas time!

1 c. butter- softened
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
cream all together then add:
2 eggs
1 1/2 t. vanilla
1 t. orange extract
1 1/2 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
3 c. oatmeal
1 c. dried cranberries

Bake at 350 for 10-12 mins or until golden.
(the original recipe also called for 1 T of orange zest, but I didn't have an orange)

1 comment:

  1. Those sound delightful! I love oatmeal cranberry cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...