Saturday, February 12, 2011

Best Brownies

I got this recipe off of allrecipes.com when I lived in Australia years ago- it truly is THE best!!
Brownies are my weakness!  I double the recipe to make a 9x13 pan of brownies.
My BFF of over 20 years Sadie gave me one of the magic brownie pans for Christmas- you put the divider in while you bake the brownies and it cooks them and cuts them at the same time! It's pretty cool!

Ingredients:
1 c. (2 cubes) butter- melted
2 c. sugar
1 c. flour
1/2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
2/3 c. cocoa powder
4 eggs
2 t. vanilla

Mix all together.  Make sure you add the eggs last so the hot melted butter doesn't cook them! :)
Pour into your greased pan, bake at 350 for 23 minutes or until done
I got distracted & didn't hear the timer- so this batch got a little more cooked than usual- but the kids still loved them & ate them up!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, even with that little extra time they still look very delicious. I'm not surprised they were enjoyed so much. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your brownies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweets-for-saturday-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...