Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crab & Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms

I got this recipe online and of course had to improvise it a little! (because it's practically against the law to follow a recipe in my house)

Cook your lobster tails, then separate, clean and chop the meat.

Combine:
lobster meat
1 can of crab meat
3/4 c. dry stuffing (I use stove top)
4 T butter- melted
1 c. mozzarella cheese
mix well

Melt 2T butter and pour into your baking pan (more butter might be necessary for more mushrooms)
Remove stems from mushrooms, then wipe caps with a damp cloth
Fill mushrooms with stuffing mixture, then place into your buttered pan.
Bake at 375 for 10-14 mins or until golden on top.
You can add more cheese on top if you want.

When I  made these it made an entire tub of mushrooms- and I still had TONS of stuffing left over.  I'm going to freeze the leftover stuffing and make it for a large party.  If you want to make the whole batch I would say it would make 3-4 tubs of mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...