Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kabobs

As soon as I saw a nice package of beef cubes at Costco kabobs were on the menu!

I marinated the beef using my new mini season serve from Tupperware! LOVE it! If you haven't tried one of these yet you really need to get one! They're made for marinating, but are also great for holding cookies/cupcakes etc. And they are buy a regular one, get a mini one free right now until June 10th. To get them go to : www.mytupperware.com/jodeemason 


Ok, now that I've shared another awesome product- back to the Kabob recipe!
Marinate the meat in:
1/4 c. soy sauce
2 t. garlic-minced
1 T. brown sugar
2 T. vinegar
1/2 can of sprite or 7-up

Marinate for about 30 mins.
Then I cut into LARGE chunks:
baby potatoes
zucchini
yellow squash
mushrooms

I had each item in it's own bowl and let the kids have at it making their own Kabobs! They had a BLAST and it made eating their dinner much more fun for them!
This is a healthy meal and great way to add veggies to your meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...