Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Parmesan Tilapia

This is an AMAZING fish recipe.  If you're not a big fish fan, but want the benefits of having it for health reasons I would highly suggest Tilapia.  Tilapia is like the "chicken" of fish- it doesn't have a strong fishy smell or taste and easily goes with about anything.  This recipe is a little on the salty side but my family loves it! Another winner from allrecipes.com that I tweaked a little.

Place your tilapia on a cookie sheet that has been lined with tinfoil and sprayed with non-stick spray.

Bake in the oven set at 450 for 2-3 mins, then turn each tilapia over and bake for another 2-3 mins.

In a bowl mix together:
3 T mayo
2 T lemon juice
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
3 T butter- softened
1 t. onion salt
1 t. garlic & herb seasoning

Spread mixture over tilapia fillets and bake until starting to get golden brown on top.
(the mixture will spread out thin and may make it a "hide and seek" game to find your tilapia)

I served this with steamed asparagus- enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I will try your recipe. Please follow my blog, http://momsfocusonline.com/time-to-follow-blog-hop-for-july.html
    and let me know to return the favor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...