Monday, March 19, 2012

Fruit Salsa


This recipe is one I just threw together last night.  It's all natural, and no sugar added! (at least not in the salsa- the chips have cinnamon sugar)  It turned out AMAZING! And it totally supports my goals of getting things done, and being healthy! So here you go!


I used the Tupperware smooth chopper (new product and I love it!) to chop up really fine:

1 apple
4 Strawberries
2 kiwi's
I love the smooth chopper- but word to the wise- it works really well so you only have to pull the handle a couple of times for a small chop, the first time I used it I went pull happy and pulled it about 10 times and had mush. oops!

Then I hand chopped one banana so it didn't turn to mush.

Add 2 T of lemon juice (keeps the apple and banana from turning brown)

Mix together and tada!

For the chips:

Take a couple of flour tortillas and cut them like a pizza.  Place the slices on a cookie sheet, spray with Pam spray, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.  Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until crispy and chip like.
Use these to dip into the fruit salsa.  MMMMMMMMMMmmmMMMMmm good!  And healthy too!  Great for after school snack for kids!

To get a smooth chopper click on the picture or go to : www.mytupperware.com/jodeemason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...