These are a GREAT snack, or if your family is like mine, they can make a meal out of these! They do require a bit of work- we make them together so the team work helps. Plus you will want to make a bunch because before you know it they
will be gone! And if you do have leftovers they're great snacks.
- Defrost Rhodes roll dough
- Cut each roll into 4 or 5 pieces
- Have a pot of water boiling
- Drop 10-20 dough balls into the boiling water for about 20 seconds (or until they float to the top and get a little fluffy)
- using a strainer spoon place the dough balls on a cookie sheet with paper towels to get the excess water off
- Place dough balls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until they start to get a little golden on top
- brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with salt
You can also brush these in butter then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and they're like mini cinnamon rolls! Dip them into cream cheese frosting- soooo good!